Date(s) - 19/01/2022
10:00 am - 3:30 pm
Who should attend?
This course is suitable for all those working with children between 3 – 7 years of age.
The course provides a combination of theory and practical content, underpinned with evidence based practice, to raise the profile and impact movement has on all developmental areas.
Aims of the course:
- Delegates will discover how movement is a precursor for all early mark making
- Raising an awareness of early childhood muscle development
- Creating inspiring ways to support and develop strength within the shoulder girdle
Delegates will learn:
- Actions songs to support language acquisition
- Syllabology – the power of music
- Forget the worksheets, move more
- Reflection on practice
Course tutor: Helen Battelley
You might also be interested in these Teaching and Learning courses
Secured by WorldPay