Who should attend: Heads, SLT Members, Registrars/Admissions
The course has been designed to give an overview of tactics and practical tips to help schools put in place a successful marketing strategy.
In order to capture a fair share of the market, it is imperative that schools utilise manpower and budget, however limited, to formulate a marketing strategy and then deliver this effectively.
Areas being explored during the course will include:
- brand and brand management – who is responsible in your school?
- the importance of image/text in advertising
- what do your parents think – what is their message to others?
- recruitment and retention – why does it work OR what are we doing wrong?
- perception/surveying – knowing your parents and understanding your strengths/weaknesses
The event will be enhanced with the inclusion of a lively, jargon free session run by digital marketing expert, Sue Keogh, who will cover the importance of digital marketing:
- developing a clear strategy
- the importance of training to give your staff confidence in social media
- understanding GDPR and regulations around child protection
- social media and crisis management
- measuring and understanding the data
Course tutor: Mitchell-Armstrong Limited
Feedback from previous delegates
“Very informative, significantly helping our emerging thinking about marketing, web site compilation and prospectus presentation”
“It was all very valuable. The direction and advice to make a plan for Marketing was very useful”
“Great course tutors, really engaging and welcoming”
You might also be interested in these Marketing courses
Bookings are closed for this event. To check availability, please contact us on 01799 523619, or email email@example.com
Secured by WorldPay