Date(s) - 06/05/2021
10:00 am - 3:30 pm
Who should attend?
Middle or Senior Leaders involved with appraisal and performance management.
Appraisal and performance management are powerful tools for school and subject leaders. This course will look at getting the most out of the process without making it too time consuming for the staff involved.
Delegates will explore how to design a bespoke system that will suit their school setting, applying a balance of rigour and accountability with professional development.
The course will enable delegates to:
- be clear about the purpose of Appraisal
- drive school vision with a personalised approach
- empower staff through lesson observation
- be confident with feedback
- enable leadership at all levels
Course tutor: Kat Kinshaw
Secured by WorldPay