Date(s) - 10/06/2020
10:00 am - 3:30 pm
Heathfield Knoll School
Who should attend?
Anyone involved in running a school or looking after/supporting staff: Heads; Deputy Heads; Department Heads; Staff Supervisors; HR staff; Bursars; Senior PAs (if the wellbeing of staff comes under their remit) and those interested in improving the wellbeing of the staff across the school.
This course is about recognising the importance of staff wellbeing in schools today and how we can improve productivity and engagement by looking after our staff.
- The impact of stress on schools – their pupils, parents and teachers
- Mental health and wellbeing amongst school staff today
- Environment, ethos and culture
- Making your plan – it’s not just about food and exercise
- Implementation and change
What you will learn:
- Raised awareness of mental health issues and the impact on the school
- Template for your wellbeing plan
- A list of organisations and resources that can help you help your school
Course tutor: Sally Fenton
You might also be interested in these Mental Health courses
Secured by WorldPay