Holme Grange School
Following last years successful course with Nicola Powell, Director of Primary Matters, we offer another day looking at successful teaching of English in the Primary Classroom:
• More innovative approaches for you to take away and use
• Planning for the term with English embedded into a child centred adventure.
• Deepen your understanding of teaching writing.
• A practical inspiring day
Aims of the day:
• To deepen understanding of the principles of outstanding, memorable learning
• To know how to create a term’s connected story of learning weaving English into the theme
• To refresh understanding about planning for writing around quality texts
• To reflect on how to develop children’s English skills through independent, self managing tasks
• To leave inspired to teach English with passion and joy
“Primary Matters-the single most effective driver for school improvement that I have come across” – Jan Abrams, Headteacher 2017
Course tutor: Nicola Powell
Bookings are closed for this event. To check availability, please contact us on 01799 523619, or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Secured by WorldPay