[SLP] This is a Senior Leadership Pathway course and attendance works towards the ISA Certificate in Advanced School Leadership (4 credits). See more information here.
Date(s) - 27/02/2020
10:00 am - 3:30 pm
Eaton Square Upper School
Suitable for: New or aspiring Senior Leaders, or those in post who seek an opportunity to reflect, take a deep breath and renew.
The transition to a senior leadership role can present an exciting opportunity to see an educational vision come to fruition – or you can become the victim of a landslide of operational activity and minutia.
This course aims to:
- Develop delegates knowledge and skills of leadership
- Provide an understanding on how to have maximum impact on the school’s development and effectiveness
- Teach delegates how to control and enjoy the journey
You will learn to:
- Build a collaborative leadership culture
- Improve your school by thinking and acting strategically
- Personally thrive as a senior leader
Course tutor: Paul Bevis
*We are a CPD Member and this course is in the process of being CPD accredited. A CPD Accredited Certification will demonstrate recognisable improvement within your proficiency and skillsets, and compliment your career aspirations.
Feedback from previous delegates
“There was a good balance of theoretical and practical information”
When asked which part of the course delegates found most valuable they said:
“Practical tips about leadership and practical activities/discussions with colleagues”
“The tips and application for specific situations. Also, a very supportive speaker”
You might also be interested in these Leadership and Management courses
Secured by WorldPay